The Office of the Township Clerk covers a wide range of responsibilities to assure the orderly functioning of our municipal government. This is due to its unique position whereby the Clerk's office functions as a vital nerve center of municipal affairs. Civic, social, judicial, legislative and many other matters are channeled through this busy municipal hub.
The Township Clerk serves as the secretary of the municipal corporations, as the local election administrator and as secretary to the governing body, providing a variety of administrative ans services. This office receives, distributes and assigns correspondence on behalf of the Mayor and Committee, prepares Township Meeting agendas, public meeting minute's resolutions, and ordinances, The Clerk oversees a variety of licenses, including animal licensing and garage sales and maintains all official township records.
Our goal is to assist all residents and members of the public in a helfpul, friendly and courteous manner.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
In order to see the online form files, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cat License Application
- Dog License Application
- Garage Sale Permit (PDF)
- Gas Station Permit (PDF)
- Public Records Request for Municipal Records (Apply Online)
- Rental Property Registration Form (PDF or )
- Renewal for Gasoline Dispenser
- Trailer Park / Trailer Camp
- Video Game Distribution and Licensing
- Kennel Pet Shop
- Open Air Junk Dealers
- Clothing Bins
- Limo Operator Perm
- Union Train Station Parking Rebate
Voting / Election Information
- Elections Events Calendar - Union County Website Information
- The Board of Elections is looking for poll workers! You must be 18 years old, live in Union County, read and write English and attend one mandatory training session every two years! Pay is $200 for the day. If you are interested you can call the Union County Board of Elections at 908.527.4123 and/or fill out their application.