For those who are interested and eligible the Township offers the following:
- Billiards & Cards every day
- Line Dancing every Friday from 10am-11am
- Computer Classes/Support Mon. & Tues. from 9:30-11am by appointment
- Healthy Bones every Tuesday at 9:30am & 11am
- AARP Meeting 2nd Thursday of every month
- Health Maintenance Program twice a month from 10am-12pm Blood pressure & blood sugar checks
- In addition to the above, there are various clubs and senior organizations that provide their own programs. Learn more here.
- Health Fairs (Hypertension & other health screenings are offered annually and monthly)
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Valentine's Day Lunch
The Senior Center has the ability to show videotapes and or movies/films upon request
The Senior Center has been designated as a Nutrition Site for the elderly. Well-balanced meals are served Monday through Friday (except on holidays) from 11:15am to 11:30am. Suggested donation of $1.75
Reservations are required 3 days in advance by calling 908.527.4877.
“Township of Union Senior Center” is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in or denied the benefits of its services on the basis on their disability as provided by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Social ServicesThe Division of Senior Citizens Activities provides information and referrals to Senior Citizens of Union, 60 and older. Identification cards are required to obtain discounts, transportation and assistance in procuring social services, financial or medical aid are available. Individual assistance is available for those needing help with PAAD, Lifeline
Telephone Reassurance Program
The Senior Center will provide a daily "checkup" service via a telephone call to any homebound person upon request.