Board of Adjustment - Zoning
The Zoning Board of Adjustment reviews all applications for relief from provisions of the zoning ordinance. The Boards principal duties are to hear appeals, grant variances, and rule on "use" applications.
The Zoning Board is compromised of seven regular members and two alternates appointed by the Township Committee. The board reviews subdivisions and site plans with variances.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 823 9852 8402 | Passcode: TUZM
- Meeting 7:30pm (Main Meeting Room)
- Every Wednesday, unless otherwise noted
- Municipal Building, 1976 Morris Avenue
- Anthony Monguso - Secretary
- Carmen Marano - Clerk
- Tiffany Abrantes - Meeting Clerk
- Robert Pansulla - Attorney
- Richard Galante - Chairman
- Gary Ciampi - Vice-Chairman
- James DiGiovanni - Acting Chairman
- Henry Wiley
- Wayne Howe
- Thomas Demovic
- Donna Alexander
- Nekita Martians - First Alternate
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Compliance with zoning ordinances is the responsibility of the Zoning Officer. Any questions or issues pertaining to uses of property, parking requirements, setbacks, height and other zoning matters can be answered by the Zoning Officer.