Out of an abundance of caution and for the safety of all our residents and employees, the Township of Union will begin implementing changes and precautions in the department below starting on Monday, March 16th, 2020!
- If you pay your taxes online using an E-check you will receive a credit for the processing fee on your next sewer or tax bill. This does not apply to anyone paying with a credit or debit card!
- Sewer bills have been sent out; however, the April 14th deadline for payment has been extended to June 1st.
- Please try avoid using cash and take advantage of our Tax Drop Off Box, located on the Town Hall front door (facing Morris Ave), which is open 24/7.
- We are also encouraging our seniors to mail in their PTR forms to the Tax Office, which will be completed and mailed back. Please remember to just mail the one form that the Tax Office needs to complete!
- Building will be closed starting Monday, March 16th for up to two weeks.
- The senior shuttle will continue to run once a day and will be disinfected twice a day. Appointments can still be made by calling 908.851.5290
- STILL WAITING ON AARP UPDATED FROM PHYLLIS
- Open Gym has been cancelled until further notice.
- All current programs will be postponed until further notice. This includes open gym, basketball leagues, basketball clinics, ROID, planetarium class and arts classes.
DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS
- Our Township Shuttle is shut down until further notice.