Are you a restaurant interested in Sustain and Serve NJ?
Restaurants are not able to apply directly for the Sustain and Serve NJ program, but may participate in the program by providing meals that are purchased by a grant recipient. To help match potential applicants with restaurants, the NJEDA will make a public list of restaurants that have expressed interest in the program. This list is available as a resource to applicants.
If you would like to be listed on this registry, please complete and submit the form below. It is recommended that you review the eligibility requirements for restaurants prior to completing the form to ensure you may be eligible to participate in the program if contacted by a potential grant applicant.
Eligibility Requirements for Restaurants
- 50 or fewer employees (based on the restaurant’s most recently filed WR-30 with NJDOL)
- A physical commercial location in New Jersey
- Legal registration to do business in New Jersey as evidenced by a valid New Jersey Business Registration Certificate
- Good standing with the New Jersey Department of Labor and New Jersey Division of Taxation
- Good standing with the New Jersey Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (where applicable)
- Valid certification from municipal or county government inspection showing a current rating of Satisfactory per the New Jersey Retail Food Establishment Rating system
- Restaurants must have been negatively impacted as a result of COVID-19
- Were in operation on February 15, 2020