Tiff’s, a current staple in town was known to many of our residents as Tiffany Gardens, established in 1980 at 1637 Vauxhall Road.
In November 2013, the space was completely remodeled and re branded as we now know it. For the past 2 years, Tiff’s Burger & Alehouse, a full service restaurant, has been in operation under Shaun Ahern, managing partner and partners Michael & Dominic Romanelli.
In the past two short years, Tiff’s has done many “Dine to Donate” events donating back to various local schools, the Union Soccer League, Young Survivors Coalition for Cancer, various Eagle Scout projects, the local PTAs, Union Little League, the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, UHSPAC/Education Foundation/Douglas Michael Krueger Foundation,
Special Olympics with Union Police and with Susan G. Komen.